Hi, welcome to Cimorelli Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Christina Cimorelli page.
If you need help, and there are no local admins here, you may want to visit the forums on the Community Central Wiki. Looking for live help? Then join us for an upcoming webinar to chat with staff and other Wikia editors. You can also check our Staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia.
Hi. I just wanted to let you know that I turned off the comments on this wiki. They seemed to be mis-used for the most part. If somebody ever has the time they could be turned back on and cleaned up. Have you ever considered adopting this wiki? It looks like it needs somebody willing to look after it and you have been the most consistent editor on here; I see that you have spent quite a bit of your time undoing the vandalism which is a great start.... -- Wendy (talk) 04:17, October 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Actually, I had thought about adopting it, but I pushed it aside, but now I might do it. Thanks for the message! ThatSparkle (talk) 01:12, October 10, 2012 (UTC)
Wiki Adoption Edit
- Thank you! ThatSparkle (talk) 20:36, November 15, 2012 (UTC)
Daroca25 request for administrationEdit
- Hi! Well, you've only made three edits so far, and that's not enough to rightfully earn administration. Keep contributing! ThatSparkle (talk) 20:36, November 15, 2012 (UTC)
Got a question Edit
Hi, nice work with this wiki! Hope you're doing good.
I just wanna ask how do you change the names of the anonymous contributors? I mean, instead of "a Wikia contributor" when they are posting comments or doing edits, it says "an unknown singer", how did you do that? Thanks, have a nice day! :) --va.va.voom 02:33, February 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Hi! Thanks! I've been busy lately, however, and really need to get back to editing!
- To answer your question, I found out from another wiki. I think there's another way to do it, but here's how I did it: http://cimorelli.wikia.com/wiki/MediaWiki:Oasis-anon-user and from there, I edited it. If you're trying to do it to a wiki of yours, just replace "Cimorelli" with the url and edit it from there!
- Hope that helped! If not, I'll be willing to help you!
- ThatSparkle (talk) 03:22, February 13, 2013 (UTC)
I've talked to one of Cimorelli's employees and they think it would be better if their employees would administer this wiki. So they asked me to ask you if you can make me an admistrator so they can administer this wiki. It would be soooo great! Thank you!
- Sorry for the late reply. What do you mean one of Cimorelli's employees? Also, how would making you an administrator help them administer this wiki? Just curious.
- ThatSparkle (talk) 01:57, April 23, 2013 (UTC)