|Spouse:||Mike Cimorelli (husband)|
|Children:|| Mike Jr. (son)|
Lynne Cimorelli is the mother of the members of Cimorelli.
While Lynne was finishing up her master's degree in piano performance at California State University, Sacramento, she met and married her husband, Mike. They wed in a small parish in Stockton, California, and son Michael was born two years later.
The couple struggled to pay bills while living in an east Sacramento duplex where a grand piano dominated the entire place. Soon Mike started a commercial construction company after Christina was born. Lynne suffered from an infection after the birth of Lisa.
- Christina's middle name is Lynne.
- She has written plenty of songs, but doesn't help the girls compose any because she believes they are great writers and do not need her help.
- The girls are part Norwegian on Lynne's father's side.
- Her favorite instrument is the piano.
- She likes to dance.
- She has a sister who resides in Germany.
- Pizza and ice are her favorite foods.
- She has been to Germany and has visited Cologne, Frankfurt, Rothenburg, Neuschwanstein, and the places in between.
- She has been to Austria and hopes to take her kids there one day.
- Her favorite smoothie ingredients include frozen mixed berries, frozen tropical fruit, almond milk, coconut milk, Greek yogurt, tofu, and vanilla protein powder.
- She teaches her children. It has always been her plan to have her kids homeschooled.
- She has been told that she looks like Christina.
- She has been to Tijuana, Rosarita, and Cabo San Lucas in Mexico with her husband.
- She taught the girls how to do harmonies.
- Her husband and sister have the same birthday.
- She worked at a musical company theater for several years.
- She has Irish background.
- She has her master's degree in classical piano.
- She thinks Lisa, Lauren, Alex, and Christian are most like her.
- Her favorite color is cobalt blue.
- She likes alternative rock and classical piano music.
- Christina has said that Lynne is a full introvert.
To view the image gallery for Lynne Cimorelli, click here.