|Full name:||Lauren Christine Cimorelli|
|Birthday:||August 12, 1998|
|Hair Color:||Dark brown|
|Nicknames:|| Laur |
|Other names:|| Little muffin (by Katherine)|
Fetus (by Lisa)
|Parents:|| Mike Cimorelli Sr. (father)|
Lynne Cimorelli (mother)
|Siblings:|| Mike Jr. (older brother)|
Christina (older sister)
Katherine (older sister)
Lisa (older sister)
Amy (older sister)
Alex (older brother)
Dani (younger sister)
Christian (younger brother)
Nick (younger brother)
Joey (younger brother)
|Relatives:|| Michael A. Cimorelli (paternal grandfather, deceased)|
Joe Cimorelli (uncle)
|Friends:|| Angela Malek|
Lauren Christine Cimorelli was born on August 12, 1998. She is the seventh child out of her siblings, fifth oldest sister, and second youngest of the Cimorelli girls.
Lauren is 5'6", has brown eyes, tan skin, and long, naturally wavy, dark brown hair. She wears Invisalign braces. In the earlier Cimorelli videos, she was usually seen sporting various colored headbands that had a bow on them, but has since given them up because she didn't like how they looked with her new hairstyle. It was later revealed that the headbands were actually mens' bowties. Her ring size is a five. Her shoe size is a five to six.
She is considered to be very quiet and a shy person. Yet she is also considered to be very funny and sarcastic as you can see by her formspring answers, tweets, and bloopers in the Cimorelli videos. She likes doing sports, especially swimming and flag football. Her sisters say she is the dependable one in the group.
She describes herself as having different sides: sometimes she is laidback, but other times she is really focused and serious. Other times she is hyper, but she says that is rare.
- She shares a room with Lisa and Dani. Dani gets the top bunk of the bunk-bed and Lisa gets the single bed.
- She shares a birthday with Christina, who is eight years older then her.
- She is the shyest of the six girls.
- She and her sisters mostly speak English, but know a little Spanish, Portuguese and German.
- In one of their Family categories, it said Lauren was The Pasta Boss.
- When Dani got mad at Lauren one time, she locked her out of their room, so Lauren lied on the floor and serenaded Dani through the crack between the door and the floor.
- She can't whistle.
- When asked about which sister she is most alike, Lauren answered Lisa because they are both quiet, introverted, and more tomboyish than the other girls.
- She doesn't think she and Lisa look alike.
- When she thinks of Katherine, she thinks clumsy.
- Her middle name is Christine because she was born on Christina's birthday.
- Lynne thinks Lisa, Lauren, Alex, and Christian are most like her.
- She is a One Direction fan and her favorite members are Niall and Liam.
- Her favorite television shows are Cake Boss and House of Anubis.
- Her favorite food is pasta.
- Her favorite places to shop are Forever 21 and Dove Culture.
- Her favorite food is spaghetti. 
- Her favorite film is Megamind.
- Her favorite song is "Back To You" by Cody Simpson.
- Her favorite television show is iCarly.
- Her favorite Jonas Brothers song is "S.O.S.".
- Her favorite Ryan Beatty songs are "Hey LA" and "Pretending."
- Her favorite fruit is watermelon.
- She loves both Milky Ways and Snickers, but prefers Milky Ways.
- She likes the color red, but her favorite colors are blue and yellow. Her favorite color combination is blue and purple.
- Her favorite animals are pandas and koalas.
- Her favorite fast food restaurants are Taco Bell and Wendy's.
- Her favorite activity is going to the beach.
- Her favorite hobby is drawing or painting.
- Her favorite book is The Silver Crown by Robert C. O'Brien.
- Her favorite pizza is Margherita.
- Her favorite Disney movie is Beauty & The Beast.
- Her favorite YouTube artists are Megan and Liz, Ryan Beatty, Christina Grimmie, and Megan Nicole.
- Her favorite thing from Wendy's is the frosty.
- She likes Nutella.
- She likes hashbrowns.
- She prefers chocolate ice cream to vanilla. Her favorite ice cream topping is fruit, as she usually gets fruity ice cream or frozen yogurt.
- She likes tacos.
- Unless it is Froot Loops or Honey Graham Oh's, she hates cereal.
- Her favorite candy includes Airheads, Sour Patch Kids, Reese's, and Hershey's Cookies 'N Cream bars.
- She prefers pizza over spaghetti and Taco Bell over McDonald's.
- She would rather eat chicken than beef.
- She prefers spaghetti to chicken.
- If she was a superhero, her superpower would be shapeshifting.
- She is in tenth grade.
- Her most embarrassing memory is when she forgot the words to a song onstage.
- She likes long necklaces and bracelets.
- She prefers How the Grinch Stole Christmas over the Santa Clause, and iCarly over Glee.
- She prefers Nike to Adidas and Forever 21 to H&M.
- She is Team Jacob
- She goes to church every week.
- She cries easily.
- She prefers Toy Story over Monsters, Inc.
- She doesn't watch much television.
- The walls of her room have art from Cimorelli fans.
- She does not have a phone.
- She is not a fan of cats because they scratch and bite her.
- She says she and Ryan Beatty are just friends and always will be. 
- Her closest friends are Angela Malek and Elli Norton. She met Angela through musical theater.
- She says she doesn't have a celebrity crush, but likes Burkely Duffield from House of Anubis.
- She has never broken a bone before.
- She is afraid of spiders, and Christina says Lauren, Katherine and Lisa are most likely to freak out over one.
- She is good in math.
- She likes shopping.
- She would like a big family when she is older.
- A car she wants she is older would either be a Challenger, Camaro, or 1979 Ford f150 or a Ranger.
- She doesn't like watching football, but she likes Tim Tebow.
- People have told her she looks like Miranda Cosgrove, Selena Gomez, and Victoria Justice.
- She has a Facebook, but does not add people she does not know.
- She likes sunset better than sunrise.
- She was thirteen when she got her ears pierced.
- She would like to go to college.
- Besides singing, her hobbies include drawing, painting, skateboarding, going to the beach and body surfing.
- She is a afraid of dogs from the time one began biting her ponytail while she was at her friend's house. Other dogs joined in and though someone pulled them off of her, she said she had been scarred for life.
- She has a show with Dani called "Sugar and Spice" and she is Sugar while Dani is Spice.
- She and Dani got their wisdom teeth pulled.
- She loves Owl City.
- She loves the song "Oath" by Cher Lloyd.
- She and Christina wrote all the songs in the first Cimorelli album called "Hello There," while Lisa arranged the harmonies. It was never released.
- She would most like to perform with Cody Simpson.
- She loves Rebecca Black.
- She prefers Beyonce over Rihanna.
- Lauren says that if she, Lisa, and Dani were to rap, Lisa would win because she can freestyle.
- She prefers Big Time Rush to Taylor Swift
- She thinks Cole Pendery is talented.
- She is bad at soccer.
- She loves to skateboard. When she was younger, she wanted to be a professional skateboarder.
- She likes to ripstick, but prefers a skateboard.
- She would most like to vacation in the Bahamas.
- If she had to move somewhere, she would choose Florida or Texas because she likes both of the places.
To view the image gallery for Lauren Cimorelli, click here.
- Twitter page
- Twitter page (shared with Dani)
- YouTube channel
- YouTube channel (shared with Dani)
- Formspring account
- Formspring account (shared with Dani)
- weheartit account
- Stardoll account