Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Full name:||Katherine Ann Cimorelli|
|Birthday:||March 4, 1992|
|Hair Color:||Dark brown|
Grandpa (by Christina)
|Parents:|| Mike Cimorelli Sr. (father)|
Lynne Cimorelli (mother)
|Siblings:|| Mike Jr. (older brother)|
Christina (older sister)
Lisa (younger sister)
Amy (younger sister)
Alex (younger brother)
Lauren (younger sister)
Dani (younger sister)
Christian (younger brother)
Nick (younger brother)
Joey (younger brother)
|Relatives:|| Michael A. Cimorelli (paternal grandfather, deceased)|
Joe Cimorelli (uncle)
Her style could be seen as girly, preppy, and classic/romantic. She likes to shop at Forever 21, Delia's (because they make pants that are long enough for her) and H&M. She likes lace, Peter Pan collars, primary colors, as well as the color purple. She also loves watches, maxi dresses, bows, sparkles, and Kate Spade.
When asked by a fan if she wears makeup, she said, "Sometimes, but not that much. Usually I'd rather just go without it, or wear very little." She wore braces for four years. She wears glasses or contacts. Her ring size is a five or six.
Katherine has a bubbly, outgoing personality. She is considered to be very funny, especially in YouTube video bloopers. Her sisters describe her as "generous, perky, the 'motherly one,' and the 'jokester' of the group". She describes herself as an "extremely sensory person." Her profile on blogspot reads "I love God with all my heart. Writing and music are my passions. I talk too much. I'm an absolutely hopeless romantic. It gets me into trouble a lot. Sometimes I write so much that I feel disconnected from the rest of the world. I'm really grateful for all that I have!" Christina says she is the most "artsiest".
- Like the rest of her siblings, she has been home-schooled all her life and started college classes at 15 years old. She has completed two years of college, and plans on returning to her studies in the future to work towards either a Liberal Arts or an English degree.
- She, Christina, and Amy share a room. She and Amy share a bunk bed with her on the bottom and Christina has a single bed.
- When asked about which sister she is most alike, Dani answered Katherine and Amy because they are all outgoing and bubbly.
- When Lauren thinks of Katherine, she thinks clumsy.
- Personality wise, Christina says Katherine is the most opposite of her.
- She and her sisters mostly speak English, but know a little Spanish, Portuguese and German.
- People think her youngest brother Joey is her son.
- She is close to all of her siblings, but would say she is closest to Joey.
- She loves Bucket and Skinner's Epic Adventures because it reminds her of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Other TV shows she likes are Big Time Rush and Jonas LA.
- Her favorite food is anything she cooks herself.
- Her favorite song is "Deathbed" or "When I Go Down," which are both by Relient K. Another one is "For Once In My Life" by Stevie Wonder.
- Her favorite television show is Say Yes to the Dress.
- Her favorite color is purple.
- Her favorite movie is The Lion King.
- Her favorite song by Jojo is "Baby It's You," her favorite song by Miley Cyrus is "Clear," and her favorite song by Taylor Swift is "Hey Stephen."
- She does not care for cheesecake.
- She loves to cook and bake, especially cookies, quiches, pita bread, and pies/cakes.
- She loves tea, lemonade, and chocolate milk.
- Her favorite candy is Symphony chocolate.
- She says the most disgusting thing she has ever tasted was Ranch dressing and sour cream, and the most delicious was homemade ice cream sandwiches and Margherita pizza.
- Her favorite snacks include yogurt parfaits, pears, and sourdough pretzels.
- She loves to write poetry.
- She has a turtle and two fish, named Rocky and Sushi.
- She likes to have long conversations with people and send "novel-length" texts.
- Her most embarrassing moment was when she slipped on oil and fell flat on her face while she was walking her neighbors' dog. The leash got caught on an exhaust pipe of a parked car, and she had trouble getting it off. When she stood up, she became aware of the fact that she was in front a specific boy's house and hoped he hadn't seen what had happened, but she got a text from him that said "you dork," and realized he had seen the whole thing.
- If she was a superhero, her superpower would be flying.
- Her biggest passion besides music is being able to travel. She would like to do missionary work and own an ice cream shop. She also love to write poetry, and has a big box full of them.
- Christina says Katherine is the one who is almost never home.
- She stopped growing when she was eighteen.
- When she is bored, she plays music, reads, writes, or calls a friend.
- People say she looks like Anne Hathaway.
- If she had to describe herself in three words, they would be outgoing, friendly, and religious.
- She has a lot of bruises from running into things.
- She, Lisa, and Lauren are most likely to freak out over a spider.
- According to Lauren, Katherine and Dani mess up the most while filming.
- Lauren says Katherine sleep with a teddy bear.
- She is allergic to cats.
- She plays bass guitar and the piano.
- She would would most like to perform with Stevie Wonder.
- She is "obsessed" with Stevie Wonder.
- Lisa says Katherine has the hardest time memorizing lyrics.
- She is Catholic and is saving her first kiss for her wedding day.
- Her favorite Christian song is "Better Is One Day" by Matt Maher.
- Her favorite sports are running (especially on the beach), skateboarding, and boxing.
- She used to be on swim team, as seen from this tweet: "I miss the days when @LisaCim and I used to serenade each other from across the pool during swim practice."
- Her favorite sport is boxing, and she would love to open her own gym someday.
- Her favorite outdoor activity is running.
- She would most like to vacation in Italy.
To view the image gallery for Katherine Cimorelli, click here.
From Christina and Amy's tweets, YouTube Videos, etc.
- "He has the face of an Innocent angel, I wish he would live up to his facial featuress!"- @KathCim
- "What is your answer to world peace?" "Did world peace say hi?" -@KathCim
- "I don't talk like a man eating a canteloupe through his nose!!!!" - @KathCim
- "I'm trying to pet the fish but it keeps running away!! Arielle said you can pet them when they trust you!" -@KathCim
- "Lisa, you have a secret old man living in your larnyx. Or..... larynx." -@KathCim
- "Is there any way to make a song called "I slept in your bathtub" NOT creepy???" -Kath
- "I don't think songwriting isn't supposed to feel like a wedgie....." - @KathCim
- "Fall for a man: be loved and cherished and respected. Fall for a boy: be a babysitter."- @KathCim
- "A woman bore your ugly face; you should have some respect for it!"
- "Well, the ocean's calling me. Gotta go, bye."