|Full name:||Alexander Dante Cimorelli|
|Birthday:||August 30, 1996|
|Parents:|| Mike Cimorelli Sr. (father)|
Lynne Cimorelli (mother)
|Siblings:|| Mike Jr. (older brother)|
Christina (older sister)
Katherine (older sister)
Lisa (older sister)
Amy (older sister)
Lauren (younger sister)
Dani (younger sister)
Christian (younger brother)
Nick (younger brother)
Joey (younger brother)
|Relatives:|| Michael A. Cimorelli (paternal grandfather, deceased)|
Joe Cimorelli (uncle)
Dante (great uncle)
|Friends:|| Angela Malek|
Alexander Dante "Alex" Cimorelli is one of the five brothers of the members of Cimorelli. He is the second oldest brother and as the sixth oldest in the family, he is the middle child.
Alex has brown hair and green eyes.
Alex is goofy and loves making people laugh. He is also very sarcastic. Out of the girls, he says he is most like Lisa and Lauren because they have similar personalities. Three words he would use to describe himself are "ridiculous, ridiculous, ridiculous." Lisa describes him as quiet, introverted, deep, similar to their other brother Christian, honest, funny and goofy, serious, shy, very concerned with being the best person he can be, wanting to do the right thing all the time, and musical.
Alex is featured in the following songs:
- His favorite Christmas food is kale.
- Breakfast burritos are his favorite food.
- Alaska, Hawaii, Brazil, Fiji, and Australia are five places he would like to visit.
- His favorite color is blue.
- His favorite hobby is praying.
- He likes coffee.
- He does not really like mushy processed substances.
- He calls Christina "Crises" because she is very calm.
- He, Lauren, Amy, and their friend Angela were once kicked out of Target. Alex claims it was Angela's fault.
- Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish are three languages he would like to learn how to speak.
- He prefers math to science and English.
- He wants to get married on a sandy beach in the tropics.
- His top favorite foods are salmon, burgers, soup, candy, and pizza.
- He used to wear braces.
- He and his brothers all share one room.
- Lynne thinks Lisa, Lauren, Alex, and Christian are most like her.
- Lisa says Alex loves being around girls; is good at cooking and baking, fixing cars, making business calls for their dad, gardening, computer stuff, fixing appliances; loves to dance; likes abnormal and odd things, like conspiracy theories; and loves to build things.
- He does not like Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez.
- If he were to go to college, he isn't sure what he would study, but investing is an option.
- He likes to learn about other religions.
- His middle name comes from his great uncle, Dante.
- One time when he was ten, he had a small sip of wine.
- He would not date someone of a different religion.
- He looks for mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual health in a girl.
- He would like to go to World Youth Day.
- He does not like Justin Bieber, but thinks he has a good taste in cars.
- Out of his sisters, he talks to Lauren the most.
- His favorite Bible scripture is 1 Corinthians 13:4-7.
To view the image gallery for Alex Cimorelli, click here.